Search results for B-to-BFound 50 item(s)
March 13, 2014 From Webinars & Virtual Events
The teams at Direct Marketing IQ and Target Marketing are proud to offer the 2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo, now available on-demand until 6/17/14.
Click here today to check it out:
As in years past, sessions explore direct marketing...
January 22, 2014 From News
The teams at Direct Marketing IQ and Target Marketing are proud to present the 2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo, happening live and online on Mar. 13, from 10 a.m. EST - 5 p.m. EST.
December 18, 2013 From Bookstore
As important as email marketing is, being an expert at it is no easy task. But do not fret. Email Marketing 2014 provides the trends and best practices you need to follow. You'll find:
- 21 email trends charts featuring data from Who's Mailing What!
- Analysis of 11 effective cross-channel emails
- Best practices covering everything from email copywriting and design to data, metrics, CRM, deliverability and more
- 4 email case studies
November 14, 2013 From Bookstore
To help determine what marketers can do and should be doing with the exponential growth in mobile device ownership, Daniel Rowles gives practical and hands-on training on how to design, implement and measure an effective digital strategy.
October 29, 2013 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Register for this free webinar to learn from the direct mail trends and practices that are sweeping the industry ... many of which will result in boosting your direct mail response. All of this latest marketing intelligence will come from the most extensive database of direct mail in the world....
September 25, 2013 From Bookstore
This PDF book explores a range of marketing metrics and seek to help marketers to answer such questions as:
- What metrics to use to determine whether your marketing/advertising programs are accountable? And is it a waste of money, hence a danger to the company, if your marketing strategy and executions are not accountable?
- How to calculate how much you can afford to spend to acquire a customer or make a sale. And how can you calculate the customer’s lifetime value?
- How to understand the relative economics between customer acquisition, retention and CRM.
- How to measure the funnel process and which improvements will have the most impact.
Your download of this book will also include model templates that you can use to immediately calculate and increase profitability for all your marketing efforts.
August 22, 2013 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Game-changing advances in communication technology are impacting direct marketers in a big way. Marketers have to adjust their budgeting, relationship building, omnichannel influence and personalization, "Big Data" generation, analytics and microsegmentation-all while attempting to hit the moving target that is their continuously transitioning customer base.
Join marketing transformation expert,...
July 30, 2013 From Bookstore
This book explains why experience is everything and how the future of business will come down to shared experiences.
- Aligns the tenets of user experience with the concepts of innovative leadership to improve business performance and engagement and to motivate readers to rethink business models and customer and employee relationships
- Motivates readers to rethink business models, products and services, marketing, and customer and employee relationships with desired experiences in mind
- Brian Solis is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media, and is the author of Engage! and The End of Business as Usual!
July 8, 2013 From Bookstore
31 Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing is filled with tactics that have been proven to work and can be implemented individually. The guide includes real world examples of what companies are doing to drive sales and improve service along with explanations of what works or doesn’t. You’ll learn how to:
- Increase sales by making the buying process easier
- Use emails to keep customers coming back to buy more
- Optimize messages for better results from recipients and search engines
- Motivate people to increase your marketing reach by sharing your message with friends
- Acquire more subscribers and customers
- Create trigger emails that reduce operating costs and generate revenue
- Integrate channels for a consistent brand experience
June 20, 2013 From Bookstore
The Dynamic Duo is a primer on integrating email and social media for all of your marketing needs. You'll learn about:
- The importance of leveraging email campaigns for social sharing
- How to improve customer engagement and maximize email ROI with social media integration
- How to use social media for email prospecting
- Acquiring high-quality Facebook fans with effective email marketing
- Leveraging Pinterest to boost email marketing efforts
June 10, 2013 From Bookstore
Topics in the Marketing Manifesto include:
- The future of marketing
- Marketing and sales standards
- Permission-based marketing
- Preparing, predicting and performing campaigns
- Integrating marketing into corporate governance and marketing leadership
May 13, 2013 From Bookstore
In Managing the New Customer Relationship: Strategies to Engage the Social Customer and Build Lasting Value, you'll get chapters focusing on:
- Managing the New Customer—and the New Customer Relationship
- Planning Relationships with Existing Customers
- One-Through-One: Engaging Social Customers
- B2B Relationships
- Customer Analytics
May 6, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
For a company whose business is based on direct mail, it's not surprising that Pitney Bowes developed a direct mail piece that has worked so well for so long. A folded self-mailer, promoting the company's mailstation 2 postage meter system to a small business audience, has been in the mail for over three years, thus qualifying it as a Who's Mailing What! "Grand Control." Of the approximately
March 14, 2013 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at the 2013 Direct Marketing Day Virtual Conference & Expo.
What does today's marketing writer need to know to write successfully for email, direct mail, web pages, blog posts, space ads and more? Find out during this...
February 26, 2013 From Bookstore
Mobile is here in a big way … and it’s about to become dominant. Retailers, fundraisers and publishers are all paying attention, but so should all industry sectors.
With all that in mind, we at Direct Marketing IQ created this “How to Master Mobile Marketing” guide, which gathers many of the world’s most renowned experts in mobile to give you crucial advice about how to proceed and succeed with this exploding channel.