Search results for B-to-BFound 51 item(s)
March 13, 2014 From Webinars & Virtual Events
DIRECT MARKETING IQ AND TARGET MARKETING ANNOUNCE 4TH ANNUAL VIRTUAL CONFERENCE & EXPO
The teams at Direct Marketing IQ and Target Marketing are proud to present the 2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo, happening live and online on March 13, from 10 am...
January 22, 2014 From News
The teams at Direct Marketing IQ and Target Marketing are proud to present the 2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo, happening live and online on Mar. 13, from 10 a.m. EST - 5 p.m. EST.
December 18, 2013 From Bookstore
As important as email marketing is, being an expert at it is no easy task. But do not fret. Email Marketing 2014 provides the trends and best practices you need to follow. You'll find:
- 21 email trends charts featuring data from Who's Mailing What!
- Analysis of 11 effective cross-channel emails
- Best practices covering everything from email copywriting and design to data, metrics, CRM, deliverability and more
- 4 email case studies
November 14, 2013 From Bookstore
To help determine what marketers can do and should be doing with the exponential growth in mobile device ownership, Daniel Rowles gives practical and hands-on training on how to design, implement and measure an effective digital strategy.
October 29, 2013 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Register for this free webinar to learn from the direct mail trends and practices that are sweeping the industry ... many of which will result in boosting your direct mail response. All of this latest marketing intelligence will come from the most extensive database of direct mail in the world....
October 21, 2013 From Bookstore
Build a High-Impact, Low-Hassle Digital Sales Prospecting System That Works!
- Discover the “invisible funnel,” where self-educated buyers are making decisions before you know they exist
- Leverage Funnel Optimized website design to identify your prospects’ key challenges before you ever speak to them
- Integrate social media, content, and email to optimize the entire prospecting process
- Make every sales call count with behaviorally targeted email prospecting
- Leverage Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to efficiently “prospect at scale”
September 25, 2013 From Bookstore
This PDF book explores a range of marketing metrics and seek to help marketers to answer such questions as:
- What metrics to use to determine whether your marketing/advertising programs are accountable? And is it a waste of money, hence a danger to the company, if your marketing strategy and executions are not accountable?
- How to calculate how much you can afford to spend to acquire a customer or make a sale. And how can you calculate the customer’s lifetime value?
- How to understand the relative economics between customer acquisition, retention and CRM.
- How to measure the funnel process and which improvements will have the most impact.
Your download of this book will also include model templates that you can use to immediately calculate and increase profitability for all your marketing efforts.
August 22, 2013 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Game-changing advances in communication technology are impacting direct marketers in a big way. Marketers have to adjust their budgeting, relationship building, omnichannel influence and personalization, "Big Data" generation, analytics and microsegmentation-all while attempting to hit the moving target that is their continuously transitioning customer base.
Join marketing transformation expert,...
July 30, 2013 From Bookstore
This book explains why experience is everything and how the future of business will come down to shared experiences.
- Aligns the tenets of user experience with the concepts of innovative leadership to improve business performance and engagement and to motivate readers to rethink business models and customer and employee relationships
- Motivates readers to rethink business models, products and services, marketing, and customer and employee relationships with desired experiences in mind
- Brian Solis is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media, and is the author of Engage! and The End of Business as Usual!
July 8, 2013 From Bookstore
31 Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing is filled with tactics that have been proven to work and can be implemented individually. The guide includes real world examples of what companies are doing to drive sales and improve service along with explanations of what works or doesn’t. You’ll learn how to:
- Increase sales by making the buying process easier
- Use emails to keep customers coming back to buy more
- Optimize messages for better results from recipients and search engines
- Motivate people to increase your marketing reach by sharing your message with friends
- Acquire more subscribers and customers
- Create trigger emails that reduce operating costs and generate revenue
- Integrate channels for a consistent brand experience