Search results for FundraisingFound 110 item(s)
November 15, 2013 From Bookstore
This book shows how marketers and brand managers can react positively to changes in consumer behavior, building customer responses and loyalty via the full spectrum of digital media. With separate chapters on:
- The remaking of marketing
- The rise of the digital brand
- Conversion optimization
- m commerce
- Searchability in a multi channel world and more
November 14, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
Fundraising Controls in 2013* Special Olympics International Vietnam Veterans of America The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Macular Degeneration Research Paralyzed Veterans of America Public Citizen Wounded...
October 29, 2013 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Register for this free webinar to learn from the direct mail trends and practices that are sweeping the industry ... many of which will result in boosting your direct mail response. All of this latest marketing intelligence will come from the most extensive database of direct mail in the world....
October 11, 2013 From Bookstore
- Eye-opening look at how nonprofit marketing and fundraising is changing, and the perils of not quickly adapting
- Up-to-date guidance on communicating in a fast-paced, multichannel world
- How to make big-picture strategic decisions about your content, followed by pragmatic and doable tactics on everything from editorial calendars to repurposing content
- Real-world examples from 100+ nonprofits of all sizes and missions
October 3, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
The fight among fundraisers for donor dollars is real, especially among cancer charities that take many different routes to getting attention and then gifts from prospects. Take Susan G. Komen for the Cure and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, for example, and two of their prominent direct mail "controls."
September 25, 2013 From Bookstore
This PDF book explores a range of marketing metrics and seek to help marketers to answer such questions as:
- What metrics to use to determine whether your marketing/advertising programs are accountable? And is it a waste of money, hence a danger to the company, if your marketing strategy and executions are not accountable?
- How to calculate how much you can afford to spend to acquire a customer or make a sale. And how can you calculate the customer’s lifetime value?
- How to understand the relative economics between customer acquisition, retention and CRM.
- How to measure the funnel process and which improvements will have the most impact.
Your download of this book will also include model templates that you can use to immediately calculate and increase profitability for all your marketing efforts.
September 5, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
Regardless of the results, one big winner of last year's election was direct mail. Attacked by politicians across the ideological spectrum, this channel was nevertheless embraced when it came time to raise money from supporters and fire up voters to go to the polls. In fact, more money was spent on direct mail by candidates, parties, and outside entities than on any other medium except television.
August 8, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
Top Nonprofit Mailers in 2013 The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Special Olympics International American Diabetes Association Alzheimer's Association March of Dimes American Civil Liberties...
August 1, 2013 From DirectMarketingIQ Insider
I'm sending my note from the 8th Annual Bridge to Integrated Marketing & Fundraising Conference in Washington D.C., where Target Marketing is a sponsor (we're at booth #311 ... come and say "Hello!" if you're here!). This is one of those rare conferences that cleverly brings together fundraisers and marketers, as both have so many ideas to share. It's also insanely popular, as it's sold out (!) but you can still register online and on-site to attend The Bridge Conference's "Solutions Showcase"!
July 30, 2013 From Bookstore
This book explains why experience is everything and how the future of business will come down to shared experiences.
- Aligns the tenets of user experience with the concepts of innovative leadership to improve business performance and engagement and to motivate readers to rethink business models and customer and employee relationships
- Motivates readers to rethink business models, products and services, marketing, and customer and employee relationships with desired experiences in mind
- Brian Solis is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media, and is the author of Engage! and The End of Business as Usual!
July 25, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
Nonprofits That Use Premiums the Most* World Wildlife Fund Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund The Arthritis Foundation National Museum of African American History and Culture National Audubon Society Women for Women...
July 11, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
Freemiums are those wonderful (or annoying, depending on your perspective as a mailer or a recipient) little free gifts inside the direct mail piece. Fundraisers have used them for decades, feeding the reciprocity urge within all prospects to give back after they themselves just received something, especially when it was free!
June 13, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
For fundraisers, premiums are just like Miami Heat's Mike Miller. They deserve to be played. Why? Because they consistently work, scoring donations for nonprofits in part because the prospective donor loves to be rewarded for their donation rather than simply see the charge on their credit card statement.
June 10, 2013 From Bookstore
Topics in the Marketing Manifesto include:
- The future of marketing
- Marketing and sales standards
- Permission-based marketing
- Preparing, predicting and performing campaigns
- Integrating marketing into corporate governance and marketing leadership
May 30, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
The first book that we published — "The Secrets of Emotional, Hot-Button COPYWRITING" — was based on some of the most successful examples of direct mail that were found in Who's Mailing What! It continues to be a big seller for us, in part because there aren't any other books about copy drivers and even fewer that showcase the mail pieces that have earned companies millions of dollars.