Search results for How-to GuidesFound 35 item(s)
November 15, 2013 From Bookstore
This book shows how marketers and brand managers can react positively to changes in consumer behavior, building customer responses and loyalty via the full spectrum of digital media. With separate chapters on:
- The remaking of marketing
- The rise of the digital brand
- Conversion optimization
- m commerce
- Searchability in a multi channel world and more
October 21, 2013 From Bookstore
Build a High-Impact, Low-Hassle Digital Sales Prospecting System That Works!
- Discover the “invisible funnel,” where self-educated buyers are making decisions before you know they exist
- Leverage Funnel Optimized website design to identify your prospects’ key challenges before you ever speak to them
- Integrate social media, content, and email to optimize the entire prospecting process
- Make every sales call count with behaviorally targeted email prospecting
- Leverage Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to efficiently “prospect at scale”
October 11, 2013 From Bookstore
- Eye-opening look at how nonprofit marketing and fundraising is changing, and the perils of not quickly adapting
- Up-to-date guidance on communicating in a fast-paced, multichannel world
- How to make big-picture strategic decisions about your content, followed by pragmatic and doable tactics on everything from editorial calendars to repurposing content
- Real-world examples from 100+ nonprofits of all sizes and missions
September 25, 2013 From Bookstore
This PDF book explores a range of marketing metrics and seek to help marketers to answer such questions as:
- What metrics to use to determine whether your marketing/advertising programs are accountable? And is it a waste of money, hence a danger to the company, if your marketing strategy and executions are not accountable?
- How to calculate how much you can afford to spend to acquire a customer or make a sale. And how can you calculate the customer’s lifetime value?
- How to understand the relative economics between customer acquisition, retention and CRM.
- How to measure the funnel process and which improvements will have the most impact.
Your download of this book will also include model templates that you can use to immediately calculate and increase profitability for all your marketing efforts.
September 12, 2013 From Webinars & Virtual Events
FundRaising Success Virtual Conference & Expo, presented by FundRaising Success, brings you all the up-to-date, essential info about the hottest topics in fundraising for the current and upcoming year. It's jam-packed with sessions on key best practices and trends, straight from the experts! You don't need to spend a dime...
July 30, 2013 From Bookstore
This book explains why experience is everything and how the future of business will come down to shared experiences.
- Aligns the tenets of user experience with the concepts of innovative leadership to improve business performance and engagement and to motivate readers to rethink business models and customer and employee relationships
- Motivates readers to rethink business models, products and services, marketing, and customer and employee relationships with desired experiences in mind
- Brian Solis is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media, and is the author of Engage! and The End of Business as Usual!
July 8, 2013 From Bookstore
31 Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing is filled with tactics that have been proven to work and can be implemented individually. The guide includes real world examples of what companies are doing to drive sales and improve service along with explanations of what works or doesn’t. You’ll learn how to:
- Increase sales by making the buying process easier
- Use emails to keep customers coming back to buy more
- Optimize messages for better results from recipients and search engines
- Motivate people to increase your marketing reach by sharing your message with friends
- Acquire more subscribers and customers
- Create trigger emails that reduce operating costs and generate revenue
- Integrate channels for a consistent brand experience
June 20, 2013 From Bookstore
The Dynamic Duo is a primer on integrating email and social media for all of your marketing needs. You'll learn about:
- The importance of leveraging email campaigns for social sharing
- How to improve customer engagement and maximize email ROI with social media integration
- How to use social media for email prospecting
- Acquiring high-quality Facebook fans with effective email marketing
- Leveraging Pinterest to boost email marketing efforts
June 11, 2013 From Bookstore
The Metadata Handbook is the first guidebook for book publishers outlining how metadata for books operates in the real world. Topics covered include:
- How metadata for books operates in the real world
- Metadata fundamentals & the history of metadata for books
- Standards and best practices for creating and distributing accurate and comprehensive metadata
- The basics of ONIX for Books, including ONIX 3.0
- The basics of EPUB 3 metadata options
- The latest metadata trends, including metadata for self-publishers.
May 13, 2013 From Bookstore
In Managing the New Customer Relationship: Strategies to Engage the Social Customer and Build Lasting Value, you'll get chapters focusing on:
- Managing the New Customer—and the New Customer Relationship
- Planning Relationships with Existing Customers
- One-Through-One: Engaging Social Customers
- B2B Relationships
- Customer Analytics
February 13, 2013 From Bookstore
Social TV examines the changing (and complex) television landscape and helps brands navigate its many emerging and exciting marketing and advertising opportunities.
February 6, 2013 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Featuring: Margaret Battistelli Gardner, Editor in Chief, FundRaising Success
Duration: 15 minutes
Sponsor: Inferenda Data Solutions
This edition of Fast15 will help you lay the groundwork within your organization for crawling out of the old single-channel-donor mind-set to meet their donors where they are. And that could be...
December 6, 2012 From Bookstore
The Definitive Guide to Enterprise-Level Analytics Strategy, Technology, Implementation, and Management
• From the International Institute for Analytics, the world’s premier analytics research organization
• Proven best practices for choosing projects and technology, building analytics organizations, and measuring ROI
• Brand-new case studies from finance, healthcare, technology, retail, manufacturing, and beyond
September 27, 2012 From Bookstore
This easy-to-read and entertaining book will help you skip years of learning curve and start writing, designing, and thinking like a seasoned fundraising pro on the very next project you tackle.
Jeff Brooks, one of America's top fundraising writers, takes you on a step-by-step tour of what makes an irresistible fundraising message:
• Unique strategies
• Writing style
• Design techniques
• And more!
September 24, 2012 From Bookstore
“Design & Formats for Boosting Direct Mail Response” is dedicated to helping you get people in the door… or prospects into your mail piece. No matter how great your data, your campaign strategy or even your copywriting, if the design doesn’t work, then your latest mailing will flop.Full of best practices from designers and copywriters for increasing response with design, color, typography, formats and components