Search results for How-to GuidesFound 37 item(s)
March 19, 2014 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Your customers have so many ways to shop with you, they want to browse your catalogue on mobile, they want to purchase on a tablet, they are in a constant state of distraction. With such a challenging marketplace and changing customer expectations, how do you optimize your digital merchandising and...
March 7, 2014 From Webinars & Virtual Events
It's easy to get caught up in the world of website analytics. Pageviews, CTR, visitors, channels, referrals, and the list of terms goes on. Many of us struggle to understand which metrics are important for our business and how to improve results based on the data. Do you know which...
February 28, 2014 From Webinars & Virtual Events
As marketers, we want our landing pages to perform well. Why? Because optimized landing pages help generate the leads we need to meet our marketing goals. But how do we consistently produce high performing landing pages that align with our business objectives? By creating the best landing pages ever! ...
February 13, 2014 From Webinars & Virtual Events
While news reports of data breach disasters may be ubiquitous, data protection programs at retail headquarters, are, unfortunately not. As hackers and hacking technology become more sophisticated, retailers need to be prepared for more cyber attacks that are surely on the horizon. So, what's a retailer to do? How should...
December 18, 2013 From Bookstore
As important as email marketing is, being an expert at it is no easy task. But do not fret. Email Marketing 2014 provides the trends and best practices you need to follow. You'll find:
- 21 email trends charts featuring data from Who's Mailing What!
- Analysis of 11 effective cross-channel emails
- Best practices covering everything from email copywriting and design to data, metrics, CRM, deliverability and more
- 4 email case studies
November 14, 2013 From Bookstore
To help determine what marketers can do and should be doing with the exponential growth in mobile device ownership, Daniel Rowles gives practical and hands-on training on how to design, implement and measure an effective digital strategy.
September 25, 2013 From Bookstore
This PDF book explores a range of marketing metrics and seek to help marketers to answer such questions as:
- What metrics to use to determine whether your marketing/advertising programs are accountable? And is it a waste of money, hence a danger to the company, if your marketing strategy and executions are not accountable?
- How to calculate how much you can afford to spend to acquire a customer or make a sale. And how can you calculate the customer’s lifetime value?
- How to understand the relative economics between customer acquisition, retention and CRM.
- How to measure the funnel process and which improvements will have the most impact.
Your download of this book will also include model templates that you can use to immediately calculate and increase profitability for all your marketing efforts.
July 30, 2013 From Bookstore
This book explains why experience is everything and how the future of business will come down to shared experiences.
- Aligns the tenets of user experience with the concepts of innovative leadership to improve business performance and engagement and to motivate readers to rethink business models and customer and employee relationships
- Motivates readers to rethink business models, products and services, marketing, and customer and employee relationships with desired experiences in mind
- Brian Solis is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media, and is the author of Engage! and The End of Business as Usual!
July 24, 2013 From Bookstore
From essential overviews to how-to-search skills, this practical book gives development officers the tools to understand how to use prospect research in ways that best fit their goals for each stage of the fundraising cycle.
- Provides practical insight to understand the best use of each prospect research tool and technique
- Features a companion website with a variety of online tools to help readers implement key concepts
- Part of the AFP Fund Development Series
July 8, 2013 From Bookstore
31 Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing is filled with tactics that have been proven to work and can be implemented individually. The guide includes real world examples of what companies are doing to drive sales and improve service along with explanations of what works or doesn’t. You’ll learn how to:
- Increase sales by making the buying process easier
- Use emails to keep customers coming back to buy more
- Optimize messages for better results from recipients and search engines
- Motivate people to increase your marketing reach by sharing your message with friends
- Acquire more subscribers and customers
- Create trigger emails that reduce operating costs and generate revenue
- Integrate channels for a consistent brand experience
June 20, 2013 From Bookstore
The Dynamic Duo is a primer on integrating email and social media for all of your marketing needs. You'll learn about:
- The importance of leveraging email campaigns for social sharing
- How to improve customer engagement and maximize email ROI with social media integration
- How to use social media for email prospecting
- Acquiring high-quality Facebook fans with effective email marketing
- Leveraging Pinterest to boost email marketing efforts
May 13, 2013 From Bookstore
In Managing the New Customer Relationship: Strategies to Engage the Social Customer and Build Lasting Value, you'll get chapters focusing on:
- Managing the New Customer—and the New Customer Relationship
- Planning Relationships with Existing Customers
- One-Through-One: Engaging Social Customers
- B2B Relationships
- Customer Analytics
May 6, 2013 From Bookstore
Is fundraising fun for you? Are your board members beating down your door with new donors that are ready to make a gift? If that’s not your reality yet, Ask Without Fear! by author, speaker, and fundraising expert Marc A. Pitman is for you!
In plain English, Marc:
- Reveals how to take the fear out of asking for – and getting – large gifts!
- Explains in a step-by-step, easy to remember process how to building authentic relationships with your donors – and help them connect with your cause in the way that matters most to them!
- Identifies time-tested research tools to help you plan your fundraising campaign and get to know your donors, and more!
May 3, 2013 From Bookstore
This book provides a simple yet powerful framework for building support for your organization's mission and programs.
- Includes cost-effective strategies and proven tactics for nonprofits
- An ideal resource for thriving during challenging times
- Fast, friendly, and realistic advice to help you navigate the day-by-day demands of any nonprofit
February 13, 2013 From Bookstore
Social TV examines the changing (and complex) television landscape and helps brands navigate its many emerging and exciting marketing and advertising opportunities.