4 Design Best Practices for Direct Mail - DMIQ TV VideoOctober 3, 2012
In this short video, Ethan Boldt, Chief Content Officer of Direct Marketing IQ, reveals several important design best practices for direct mail. These methods come courtesy of Patrick Fultz, one of many top experts who are featured in the new report "Design & Formats for Boosting Direct Mail Response," which covers all the latest best practices for design, formats, color, typography and components in direct mail.
To learn more about the report, visit the Direct Marketing IQ bookstore.
- MORE ON
- DIRECT MAIL
- 3 Tips to Deal With the Sticky Business of Direct Mail
- Easy Sell vs. Tough Sell: The Anatomy of Two Direct Mail Controls
- Financial Mail Offers More Response Options
- Postcard Roundup: The Good, the Bad, and the So-So
- Direct Marketing IQ and Target Marketing Announce 4th Annual Virtual Conference and Expo