6 Ways to Make the Magalog Work for B2B - DMIQ TV VideoNovember 13, 2012
Ethan Boldt, Chief Content Officer of Direct Marketing IQ, discusses the recent Harvard Business Review mail piece and the direct mail best practices for using magalogs in the B2B sector in this DMIQ TV episode of "Red Hot Marketing Tips," sponsored by Reach Marketing.
Many of these best practices come from copywriter Ken Schneider, who recently contributed a chapter to Direct Marketing IQ's report, "Design & Formats for Boosting Direct Mail Response." Register for FREE chapter download and PDFs of Harvard Business Review mail piece here.
- MORE ON
- DIRECT MAIL
- 3 Tips to Deal With the Sticky Business of Direct Mail
- Easy Sell vs. Tough Sell: The Anatomy of Two Direct Mail Controls
- Financial Mail Offers More Response Options
- Postcard Roundup: The Good, the Bad, and the So-So
- Direct Marketing IQ and Target Marketing Announce 4th Annual Virtual Conference and Expo