Focus on Fundraising: Innovative Format and Imagery That Prompt ResponseAugust 31, 2011
The format used by Ocean Conservancy, one of the winners of last year's FundRaising Success magazine's Gold Awards, was quite innovative and has since popped up in the mail several times.
DirectMarketingIQ's Research Director Paul Bobnak takes you through the mail package and discusses the nonprofit's use of shocking imagery to send home its message.
- MORE ON
- DIRECT MAIL
- 3 Tips to Deal With the Sticky Business of Direct Mail
- Easy Sell vs. Tough Sell: The Anatomy of Two Direct Mail Controls
- Financial Mail Offers More Response Options
- Postcard Roundup: The Good, the Bad, and the So-So
- Direct Marketing IQ and Target Marketing Announce 4th Annual Virtual Conference and Expo