Integrative Marketing Spotlight: Fundraising Organization Uses QR CodeOctober 5, 2011
Please install the latest version of Flash to view this content. You can find the latest version of Flash here: Flash
QR codes are the topic du jour in direct marketing circles, but up until now, this technology hasn't been integrated into the fundraising direct mail mix. The nonprofit FLAME (Facts and Logic About the Middle East) recently used one, however, on its donor acquisition mail piece alongside one other unusual tactic. Check out this week's episode with Chief Content Officer Ethan Boldt to find out more. Highlights include:
- Where is the QR code placed and where does it take the donor prospect?
- A discussion of how the landing page content complements what's in the mail piece.
- In order to foster trust among prospective donors, FLAME not only mentions Charity Navigator but makes the very unusual move of revealing some of its balance sheets!
- MORE ON
- DIRECT MAIL
- 3 Tips to Deal With the Sticky Business of Direct Mail
- Easy Sell vs. Tough Sell: The Anatomy of Two Direct Mail Controls
- Financial Mail Offers More Response Options
- Postcard Roundup: The Good, the Bad, and the So-So
- Direct Marketing IQ and Target Marketing Announce 4th Annual Virtual Conference and Expo
FROM THE BOOKSTORE
Mobile Marketing How Mobile Technology is Revolutionizing Marketing, Communications and Advertising
To help determine what marketers can do and should be doing with the exponential growth in mobile device ownership, Daniel Rowles gives practical and hands-on training on how to design, implement and measure an effective digital strategy. ...
Profiting from the Magic of Marketing Metrics
This PDF book explores a range of marketing metrics and seek to help marketers to answer such questions as: What metrics to use to determine whether your marketing/advertising programs are accountable? And is it a waste of money, hence a danger to the company, if your marketing strategy and executions...