Red Hot Marketing Tip: Financial Mailers Push the Envelope, With LoveFebruary 16, 2012
This week's Red Hot Marketing Tip revolves around financial mail ... in particular, credit card mailers and how they're gradually testing the waters with new copy, new offers and new formats.
What makes them successful? And which one's work better?!
Watch and listen to Chief Content Officer Ethan Boldt discuss the following:
- Using research from the Who's Mailing What! Archive, major new trends have occurred with credit card mail since the economy went south in 2008.
- See how some mailers went beyond the "no annual fee" and "0% Intro APR" to get new customers.
- Compare four mailings for high-end cards, in which the royal treatment is given, including flashy, innovotive formats, copy and techniques.
- MORE ON
- DIRECT MAIL
- 3 Tips to Deal With the Sticky Business of Direct Mail
- Easy Sell vs. Tough Sell: The Anatomy of Two Direct Mail Controls
- Financial Mail Offers More Response Options
- Postcard Roundup: The Good, the Bad, and the So-So
- Direct Marketing IQ and Target Marketing Announce 4th Annual Virtual Conference and Expo