Search results for PersonalizationFound 102 item(s)
December 12, 2013 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Are your email open rates what you'd like them to be?
With customers and prospects in a bigger hurry than ever to hit 'Delete,' writing (and approving) email subject lines can be a daunting task. Part-art and part-science, it's akin to writing direct mail outer envelope teaser copy. The...
November 15, 2013 From Bookstore
This book shows how marketers and brand managers can react positively to changes in consumer behavior, building customer responses and loyalty via the full spectrum of digital media. With separate chapters on:
- The remaking of marketing
- The rise of the digital brand
- Conversion optimization
- m commerce
- Searchability in a multi channel world and more
November 14, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
We tend to view the direct mail industry as a whole, including the myriad trends that we glimpse in the flowing mailstream. But the reality is that each vertical — such as nonprofits or travel — can be rather different is how it's using mail in terms of format type, format size and personalization, for example. Reviewing mailing data from the first six months of 2013 and comparing it to 2012 and 2011 reveals …
October 29, 2013 From Webinars & Virtual Events
With increasing online competition and growing complexity from a myriad of devices, you need to find ways to continually increase the effectiveness of your website.
Luckily, we can help you out right now. Click through to view this webinar express today.
In just 20 minutes, Bob Canaway will...
October 29, 2013 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Register for this free webinar to learn from the direct mail trends and practices that are sweeping the industry ... many of which will result in boosting your direct mail response. All of this latest marketing intelligence will come from the most extensive database of direct mail in the world....
September 25, 2013 From Bookstore
This PDF book explores a range of marketing metrics and seek to help marketers to answer such questions as:
- What metrics to use to determine whether your marketing/advertising programs are accountable? And is it a waste of money, hence a danger to the company, if your marketing strategy and executions are not accountable?
- How to calculate how much you can afford to spend to acquire a customer or make a sale. And how can you calculate the customer’s lifetime value?
- How to understand the relative economics between customer acquisition, retention and CRM.
- How to measure the funnel process and which improvements will have the most impact.
Your download of this book will also include model templates that you can use to immediately calculate and increase profitability for all your marketing efforts.
August 8, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
Every month, I sit down with Paul Bobnak at a big round table in our archive, and we pour over the mail. We spot some trends, and inevitably see some outstanding mail alongside some, well, lousy iterations. One format that's here to stay is the self-mailer, including the postcard and any mailing that isn't contained in a typical envelope (or box). It's no big mystery why they continue to be mailed.
July 30, 2013 From Bookstore
This book explains why experience is everything and how the future of business will come down to shared experiences.
- Aligns the tenets of user experience with the concepts of innovative leadership to improve business performance and engagement and to motivate readers to rethink business models and customer and employee relationships
- Motivates readers to rethink business models, products and services, marketing, and customer and employee relationships with desired experiences in mind
- Brian Solis is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media, and is the author of Engage! and The End of Business as Usual!
July 11, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
Direct mail has always been the key marketing channel for launching or relaunching a magazine. Formerly, that meant a splashy magalog. But times have changed, as publishers don't want to invest that kind of cash — yet they also hesitate to send out the common voucher for a new title.
June 27, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
Everyone recognizes that magazine publishers have gone the way of the voucher the last few years, as magalogs and other acquisition packages are rare sights in the mailstream, unfortunately. However, that doesn't mean that magazine publishers are standing pat when trying to win subscribers through the mail.
June 12, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
In a difficult economy, museums have a difficult enough task in raising money. Of course, for museums that have not yet opened, they face an even bigger challenge: inspiring people to become members when they can't even enjoy all the facility has to offer. That's exactly the story with the Smithsonian's National Museum of African American History and Culture.
June 10, 2013 From Bookstore
Topics in the Marketing Manifesto include:
- The future of marketing
- Marketing and sales standards
- Permission-based marketing
- Preparing, predicting and performing campaigns
- Integrating marketing into corporate governance and marketing leadership
May 16, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
"Control mailings" — those mailings that are repeated in the mail — are considered successful mailings and are often the most worthwhile for marketers and printers to study. It's why they play such a prominent role in our multichannel marketing database, Who's Mailing What. But how does the use of personalization vary depending on whether a mailing is a control or not? And in which industries is this happening the most?
May 6, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
Personalization has long been a popular tactic in direct mail, as it makes the mail more relevant for the prospect and often results in higher response rates. Instead, looking at 2012 numbers, I discovered that it actually
March 14, 2013 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at the 2013 Direct Marketing Day Virtual Conference & Expo.
What does today's marketing writer need to know to write successfully for email, direct mail, web pages, blog posts, space ads and more? Find out during this...