Search results for StrategyFound 124 item(s)
September 25, 2013 From Bookstore
This PDF book explores a range of marketing metrics and seek to help marketers to answer such questions as:
- What metrics to use to determine whether your marketing/advertising programs are accountable? And is it a waste of money, hence a danger to the company, if your marketing strategy and executions are not accountable?
- How to calculate how much you can afford to spend to acquire a customer or make a sale. And how can you calculate the customer’s lifetime value?
- How to understand the relative economics between customer acquisition, retention and CRM.
- How to measure the funnel process and which improvements will have the most impact.
Your download of this book will also include model templates that you can use to immediately calculate and increase profitability for all your marketing efforts.
September 5, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
Companies That Used Sweepstakes in Summer 2013* Essence Magazine Real Simple American Baby Sears Shop at Home Craftsman Sears, Roebuck & Co. Shape Crutchfield En Espanol Seventeen Magazine AARP *Measured from 6/1/13 to 8/31/13...
July 30, 2013 From Bookstore
This book explains why experience is everything and how the future of business will come down to shared experiences.
- Aligns the tenets of user experience with the concepts of innovative leadership to improve business performance and engagement and to motivate readers to rethink business models and customer and employee relationships
- Motivates readers to rethink business models, products and services, marketing, and customer and employee relationships with desired experiences in mind
- Brian Solis is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media, and is the author of Engage! and The End of Business as Usual!
June 26, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
Subject lines may look simple to write, but they're not. Similar to outer envelope teasers, subject lines are gatekeepers that can keep readers out ... or invite them in. So, it's no surprise that there's more to creating successful ones than just stringing together words. Direct response writers know every detail counts.
June 11, 2013 From Bookstore
The Metadata Handbook is the first guidebook for book publishers outlining how metadata for books operates in the real world. Topics covered include:
- How metadata for books operates in the real world
- Metadata fundamentals & the history of metadata for books
- Standards and best practices for creating and distributing accurate and comprehensive metadata
- The basics of ONIX for Books, including ONIX 3.0
- The basics of EPUB 3 metadata options
- The latest metadata trends, including metadata for self-publishers.
June 10, 2013 From Bookstore
Topics in the Marketing Manifesto include:
- The future of marketing
- Marketing and sales standards
- Permission-based marketing
- Preparing, predicting and performing campaigns
- Integrating marketing into corporate governance and marketing leadership
May 6, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
Sierra Trading Post is primarily a discount clothing cataloger that adds customers to their email file after an order, naturally. Most email messages follow the standard subject line custom. But on April 30, Sierra Trading Post went with a different tactic.
April 18, 2013 From Inside Direct Mail Weekly
The goal of response is the common denominator for cross-channel marketing messages. This includes both copy and content. Digital media has given new importance to what's long been key to writing successful direct mail: The call to action (CTA)! If your CTA doesn't tell your reader what you want him to do, how to do it and why he should, your response is minimized. Here are some quick tricks for …
February 28, 2013 From Inside Direct Mail Weekly
To write copy and content that connects, you have to understand what makes your reader tick. That's why writers ask so many questions about the audience. And why those of you who provide us with input need to be prepared to answer them!
February 26, 2013 From Bookstore
Mobile is here in a big way … and it’s about to become dominant. Retailers, fundraisers and publishers are all paying attention, but so should all industry sectors.
With all that in mind, we at Direct Marketing IQ created this “How to Master Mobile Marketing” guide, which gathers many of the world’s most renowned experts in mobile to give you crucial advice about how to proceed and succeed with this exploding channel.
February 13, 2013 From Bookstore
Social TV examines the changing (and complex) television landscape and helps brands navigate its many emerging and exciting marketing and advertising opportunities.
December 4, 2012 From Bookstore
This breakthrough book demonstrates the importance of analytics, defines the processes, highlights the tangible and intangible values and discusses how you can turn a business liability into actionable material that can be used to redefine markets, improve profits and identify new business opportunities.
- Reveals big data analytics as the next wave for businesses looking for competitive advantage
- Takes an in-depth look at the financial value of big data analytics
- Offers tools and best practices for working with big data
October 5, 2012 From Bookstore
Piggybacking on “Retail Trends Revealed,” here is volume two of the Retail Competitive Intelligence Report: “166 Proven Marketing Strategies for Retail Success.” Yes, adding up all the best practices in this report ends up with 166, each valuable in its own right to boost your retail IQ in this fiercely competitive marketplace. Get best practices for integrated marketing campaigns including:
- Direct mail
- Web optimization
- And more!
September 27, 2012 From Webinars & Virtual Events
As the digital landscape evolves and mainstream media transforms, marketers are developing new strategies for engaging with consumers. In today's social world, marketers must make sure they are attracting consumers and sustaining their attention-not just interrupting them with ads.
At every stage of the customer lifecycle, online video and...
September 13, 2012 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at the 2012 Publishing Business Virtual Conference & Expo.
We all know social media's important - but not necessarily how best to use it, and in what context. A panel of experts explain what's what (and what's next)...