Search results for StrategyFound 128 item(s)
April 29, 2014 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Direct mail is expensive. A single mistake can cost you big time. In this webinar you'll get a high-level look at the 10 avoidable mistakes when using direct mail.
Direct marketing veteran Gary Hennerberg shares his top 10 list of mistakes to avoid in direct mail. For this presentation,...
April 3, 2014 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Marketers today have access to some of the most powerful marketing and customer communication tools ever devised. With every message you send — no matter what the channel — you have the opportunity to strengthen your relationship and build loyalty. You also have the ability to really tick your customers...
March 25, 2014 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Nearly 90% of Target Marketing readers are using content marketing, but I bet for most of you that means whitepapers and blog posts, with perhaps an ebook thrown in. How can you take your content marketing and lead generation program to the next level? By taking advantage of the many...
March 19, 2014 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Not every marketer can afford the mega data warehouse or a fully integrated campaign with all the flashy bells and whistles. Nonetheless, there are plenty of cutting-edge direct marketing strategies - including savvy content marketing tactics - that even the smallest budgets can afford to drive business forward.
March 13, 2014 From Webinars & Virtual Events
This is just one of the great sessions that's available for free, via the 2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo - now on-demand until 6/17/14! Read on for more details about this particular webinar, and click below to register for the show on-demand, or to...
March 13, 2014 From Webinars & Virtual Events
The teams at Direct Marketing IQ and Target Marketing are proud to offer the 2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo, now available on-demand until 6/17/14.
Click here today to check it out:
As in years past, sessions explore direct marketing...
March 7, 2014 From Webinars & Virtual Events
It's easy to get caught up in the world of website analytics. Pageviews, CTR, visitors, channels, referrals, and the list of terms goes on. Many of us struggle to understand which metrics are important for our business and how to improve results based on the data. Do you know which...
February 12, 2014 From Webinars & Virtual Events
Pandas, Penguins and Humming Birds, oh my! Trying to follow search engine optimization (SEO) best practices in 2013 was like a watching a marathon of When Animals Attack. What the heck does it take to make it to the top of your customer's and prospects top searches?
January 22, 2014 From News
The teams at Direct Marketing IQ and Target Marketing are proud to present the 2014 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo, happening live and online on Mar. 13, from 10 a.m. EST - 5 p.m. EST.
November 14, 2013 From Bookstore
To help determine what marketers can do and should be doing with the exponential growth in mobile device ownership, Daniel Rowles gives practical and hands-on training on how to design, implement and measure an effective digital strategy.
September 25, 2013 From Bookstore
This PDF book explores a range of marketing metrics and seek to help marketers to answer such questions as:
- What metrics to use to determine whether your marketing/advertising programs are accountable? And is it a waste of money, hence a danger to the company, if your marketing strategy and executions are not accountable?
- How to calculate how much you can afford to spend to acquire a customer or make a sale. And how can you calculate the customer’s lifetime value?
- How to understand the relative economics between customer acquisition, retention and CRM.
- How to measure the funnel process and which improvements will have the most impact.
Your download of this book will also include model templates that you can use to immediately calculate and increase profitability for all your marketing efforts.
September 5, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
Companies That Used Sweepstakes in Summer 2013* Essence Magazine Real Simple American Baby Sears Shop at Home Craftsman Sears, Roebuck & Co. Shape Crutchfield En Espanol Seventeen Magazine AARP *Measured from 6/1/13 to 8/31/13...
July 30, 2013 From Bookstore
This book explains why experience is everything and how the future of business will come down to shared experiences.
- Aligns the tenets of user experience with the concepts of innovative leadership to improve business performance and engagement and to motivate readers to rethink business models and customer and employee relationships
- Motivates readers to rethink business models, products and services, marketing, and customer and employee relationships with desired experiences in mind
- Brian Solis is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media, and is the author of Engage! and The End of Business as Usual!
June 26, 2013 From Who's Mailing What! Report
Subject lines may look simple to write, but they're not. Similar to outer envelope teasers, subject lines are gatekeepers that can keep readers out ... or invite them in. So, it's no surprise that there's more to creating successful ones than just stringing together words. Direct response writers know every detail counts.
June 10, 2013 From Bookstore
Topics in the Marketing Manifesto include:
- The future of marketing
- Marketing and sales standards
- Permission-based marketing
- Preparing, predicting and performing campaigns
- Integrating marketing into corporate governance and marketing leadership