• Presented By: DirectMarketingIQ & Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: Infogroup
• Duration: 40 min
• Speakers: Debra Ellis
, Founder, Wilson & Ellis Consulting
• Moderator: Heather Fletcher, Senior Editor, Target Marketing
• Click Here: 27 Ways to Successfully Integrate Email With Other Channels - - 2013 DM Day @ Your Desk Virtual Show session
This is just one of the great sessions that's available for free, via the 2013 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo - on-demand until 6/18/13. Read on for more details about this particular webinar, and click below to register for the archived show, or to get more information about the rest of the agenda!
Email marketing is an excellent tool for connecting with customers and prospects. Alone, it can generate sales and provide service. Combined with other channels, it can completely redefine your business and move sales, service and customer relationships to a new level.
The concept is simple-use emails to provide a personal shopping experience across other channels that keep customers satisfied and coming back for more. Execution can be challenging. It requires the right message to the right person at the right time and in the right channel.
Join Debra Ellis
for a tactic-filled session designed to help you eliminate the challenges and successfully integrate email with your other channels.
- How to use specific channel data to target the people most likely to buy
- Using email automation to reduce cart abandonment and service inquiries
- Multichannel methods for acquiring prospects and customers
- Creating messages that increase sales by streamlining the buying process
This must-attend session provides tips and tactics you can use immediately to boost your bottom line.Click here register to view this session on-demand!