• Presented By: DirectMarketingIQ
• Sponsored By: Ifbyphone
• Duration: 40 Minutes
• Speakers: Ruth P. Stevens
, Owner, eMarketing Strategy and Doug Pruden
, Principal, Customer Experience Partners
• Moderator: Ethan Boldt
, Chief Content Officer, Direct Marketing IQ
• Click Here: The New Loyalty Marketing: Community, Gamification and Deeper Engagement for Business Marketers
This is just one of the great sessions that's available for free, via the 2013 Direct Marketing Day @ Your Desk Virtual Conference & Expo - on-demand until 6/18/13. Read on for more details about this particular webinar, and click below to register for the archived show, or to get more information about the rest of the agenda!
Social marketing concepts are often thought of as the gimmicks of consumer marketers. What could game principles and social networks offer the serious, stuffy world of business marketing? Plenty. In fact, some business marketers from Cisco to Edmund Optics have used seemingly crazy ideas like these to build serious loyalty in serious business markets.
Join Ruth P. Stevens
and Doug Pruden
(principal, Customer Experience Partners) in this ground-breaking session to hear how business marketing innovators are tapping into the playful, social and personal side of human nature to connect with their customers and keep them coming back for more, including tactics to:
- Retain more customers by giving them uncommon reasons to come back
- Build a customer community that builds repeat business
- Gamify a loyalty rewards program to make it more effective
- Entice current customers to engage with you more during down times in their buying cycles Click here for more information (and to register for FREE) today!