Content Marketing Gets Smart: How Stanford uses webinars and educational content to sell success (2013 Direct Marketing Day Virtual Conference session)March 14, 2013
• Sponsored By: Marketo
• Duration: 50 min
• Speakers: Cyndi W. Greenglass, Senior Vice President Strategic Solutions, Diamond Marketing Solutions; Virginia Canavan, Senior Account Executive, Diamond Marketing Solutions
• Moderator: Thorin McGee, Editor-in-Chief, Target Marketing
• Click Here: Content Marketing Gets Smart: How Stanford uses webinars and educational content to sell success (2013 Direct Marketing Day Virtual Conference session)
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at the 2013 Direct Marketing Day Virtual Conference & Expo.
The Stanford Graduate School of Business is recognized as one of the leading business schools in the world. Their Executive Education programs are also world ranked for attracting established business leaders to its leadership and management programs.
With a mission to recruit senior-level executives into their landmark Executive Education programs in the U.S., and to build the brand outside the United States, the school developed a content marketing strategy that combined highly personalized content delivery and multichannel marketing to both nurture leads and drive conversions.
How did they do it? Join the architects of the campaign on this session to learn:
- How Stanford uses webinars, email, e-newsletters and digital content to develop new business
- How sophisticated testing has improved lead generation and conversion
- What to test and what not to test
- The role of content in the sales pipeline
Click here to view this session on-demand!