Brunch & Learn: Direct Mail Trends and Practices That Increase ResponseOctober 29, 2013
• Sponsored By: Who's Mailing What!
• Duration: 45 Minutes
• Speakers: Paul Bobnak, Archivist, Who’s Mailing What! and Ethan Boldt, Chief Content Officer, Direct Marketing IQ
• Moderator: Ethan Boldt, Chief Content Officer, DirectMarketingIQ
• Click Here: Brunch & Learn: Direct Mail Trends and Practices That Increase Response
Register for this free webinar to learn from the direct mail trends and practices that are sweeping the industry ... many of which will result in boosting your direct mail response. All of this latest marketing intelligence will come from the most extensive database of direct mail in the world.
Listen to "Siskel" (Paul Bobnak, Archivist at Who's Mailing What!), and "Ebert" (Ethan Boldt, Chief Content Officer of Direct Marketing IQ) present the relevant trends and practices that they've spotted in Who's Mailing What! They'll give a joint 'thumbs up' for stand-out direct mail campaigns in which certain tactics are becoming a 'best practice.' They'll also debate about particular creative trends that may or may not be the right marketing move. You get to be the judge if your company or organization should test and deploy these trends and techniques in your future campaigns.
Here is some of what will be covered in the fast-moving 45 minutes:
- The innovative direct mail formats that drive response vs. the "all-show-and-no-go" variety
- Examples of superb personalization along with non-personalized mail that still manages to be relevant
- The premiums and freemiums that are trending upwards, and how to position these gifts to generate response
- Striking examples of direct mail design that get prospects to open the envelope
- Select "Grand Controls," or über-successful mailings that have been mailed for over three years and are worth studying in depth
- The great "copy drivers" on outer envelopes as well in letters and reply devices that get prospects to act
Sponsored by Who's Mailing What!
Click here to view this free webinar, today!