Brunch & Learn: Mapping Out Your Email Calendar – How to plan ahead so you can send the right message at the right time for maximum resultsJanuary 29, 2014
• Sponsored By: Act-On Software
• Duration: 45 minutes
• Speakers: Reggie Brady, President, Reggie Brady Marketing Solutions
• Moderator: Peggy Hatch, President/Publishing Director, DirectMarketingIQ
• Click Here: Brunch & Learn: Mapping Out Your Email Calendar
What to send? When to send? How often to send?
These are the $64,000 questions that keep email marketers up at night.
But don't worry - Reggie Brady is here to help you find some answers. Reggie is a leading authority on Internet direct marketing, a frequent speaker on email marketing and heads up her own consulting firm.
Here are a few things you'll discover in this fast-paced 45-minute session:
- Learn more about email cadence and its importance for keeping your messages relevant to your audience
- Discover how to set up your calendar with specific types of promotions, themes, and even subject line approaches that will make your messages varied and interesting
- Find out how you can take advantage of events - both big and small - for more effective promotions
- Get insight about email volume by day of the week and time of day, supported by trends data from Who's Mailing What!
This is a must-attend session for anyone involved in your email marketing, from copywriters and designers to content developers and program managers.
Sign up today!
Sponsored by Act-On Software
Click here to view this free webinar, today!